Take on St Andrews
Compete in the 9-Shot Challenge presented by The 150th Open Championship, July 9-17. Land atop the leaderboard and you could take home some Open Championship swag.
How to play
- Visit a participating Toptracer Range location near you and sign into your bay.
- Select 9-Shot Challenge on the main menu screen.
- Hit your best approach shot on nine virtual golf holes at The Old Course at St Andrews.
- Your score will be determined by the sum of your distances across all nine holes. Shots that miss the virtual green are assessed penalty points.
- The lower your score, the higher you'll appear on the leaderboard.
- Play as many times as you want from July 9-17.
At the end of the tournament, the overall winner from each participating country will take home an Open Championship pin flag!
No purchase necessary. Some exclusions may apply. Click here for full rules.